One-Year Norwegian A0-B2 language and culture program - Part time study
Price: 39 966 NOK
You would love to learn Norwegian and about life in Norway but only have limited time to spend in this beautiful Scandinavian country? This Norwegian language and culture study program is a great mix of on-campus and virtual classroom-based courses combined with online self-study and progression tests.
- 96 classroom-based lesson hours for level A0-A2 on-campus (Oslo), Mondays to Thursdays, 3 lesson hours per day over 8 weeks (books required*)
- 1-month online self-study test preparation with teacher guidance for level A2
- 64 virtual classroom-based lesson hours online for level B1, twice per week, 2 lesson hours per session over 16 weeks
- 3 progression tests, one per each level (A0-A2, B1, B2)
- 96 classroom-based lesson hours for level B2 on-campus (Oslo), Mondays to Thursdays, 3 lesson hours per day over 8 weeks (books required*)
- 36 classroom-based lesson hours of exam preparation course for Bergenstest on campus (Oslo), Mondays to Thursdays, 3 lesson hours per day over 3 weeks combined with 12 online self-study with teacher guidance
*The books for A0-A2 and B2 (on-campus courses) are NOT included in the course price and need to be purchased before the start of this one-year program.
The A0-A2 course is based on the text book and work book På vei by Elisabeth Ellingsen and Kirsti MacDonald.
The B2 course is based on the text book and work book Her på berget by Elisabeth Ellingsen and Kirsti MacDonald.
The use of books on the A0-A2 and B2 is obligatory. All books can be ordered in advanced or purchased at the school before the start of the course. They can also be bought in a Norwegian bookstore for the same price as we offer at the school.
The on-campus courses are held Mondays to Thursdays from 8:30 am to 10:45am.
All other material is included in the price of this one-year program.
All courses are taught purely in Norwegian. 10% of the course fee are administration fees and are as such non-refundable.
On Norwegian public holidays, Alfaskolen does not provide teacher-led Norwegian lessons.